MEDIA INSURANCE NETWORK “the Company”, through its website makes available to customers information about its products and services, as well as different contact channels. The Company is responsible for the management and fulfilment of the personal data policy through the 2016/679 Regulation, with the rules on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data, free movement of this data and the organic law 3/2018 regarding Data Protection and Digital Rights Warranty. The Company details and contact information, as well as its Data Protection Manager:
Here is the description of the Privacy and Personal Data Policy enforceable to the personal data processing:
The Company is allowed to collect personal data through the following sources:
• Directly from the interested parties: All the personal data that and interested party would provide by filling a form to request information, to contract a product/ service, as well as when seeking assistance via telephone or any other way of communication provided by the Company.
• Third parties: Identification and contact details provided to our collaborators, clients or any other entities by the interested party to carry out previously requested information.
Personal Data processed by the Company is collected and used for specific objectives or purposes such as:
• Managing their care, visit and meeting at our facilities, as well as managing and implementing the services/products contracted.
• Managing any request, suggestion or petition concerning our professional services, made by any interested person.
• Informative and commercial communication: Processing their data to inform about activities, commodities of interest and general information related to our business and services/products contracted.
• Managing data provided by a candidate to a job post through a CV with the purpose of selection and recruitment.
• Complying with our legal obligations applicable to our business activities.
For a proper use and development of the above purposes, data subjects consent the process or their data to those objectives, all under the strictest compliance of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection policy here described. At any point, the data subject is entitled to exercise their rights (see below specific section).
• Management of services/products contracted with the Company: All personal data provided in contracts, offers and service proposals, as well as the rest of individuals involved, shall be stored during the time the contract is valid. Once the service’s contract terminates, the personal data shall be stored in those cases where some responsibilities could lead towards the Company, and in accordance with any other regulatory compliance applicable by the Company, or by a regulation that requires so. Personal data shall be stored to allow those affected their identification and exercise of rights, under the necessary legal and administrative measures to warrant the confidentiality and integrity of them.
• CV management: As a general rule, we will store your CV for a one-year maximum, and after that time, it shall be deleted automatically, according to the data quality principle.
• Others: The rest of the data and information provided by the customer by any channel, shall be stored to be able to apply with the purpose they were collected.
The Company’s processing of Personal Data of clients, potential clients an any other third parties we maintain a relation with, is supported by the following legal grounds:
• The consent of Interested parties to process and manage information or enquire requested concerning our services or products.
• The Company’s framework for provisions and contracts of services/products.
• The legitimate interest to provide informative communications, commercial and promotional offers related to our activities and services/products contracted through email or any other contact channel.
• Consent submitted by candidates for a job post with selection and recruitment purposes.
• A legal obligation.
We do not share personal data with third parties, unless under a legal disposition.
Right of access, rectification and Erasure of data: Data subjects have the right to access personal data about them. Also, the law entitles data subjects to request that data about them be rectified, updated or erased if it is inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete. Right for restriction and objection: Data subjects are entitled to request a restriction of their data in certain circumstances, in which case we shall store the data to exercise or defence of claims. Likewise, in some cases and for personal reasons, data subjects may object to the use of their data. In those cases, we shall stop using their data, except for compelling legitimate purposes, or the exercise or defence of claims. Such rights can be exercised through the Data Protection Channel.
Data subjects are entitled to communicate any questions or doubts related to the processing of their data or our privacy protection policy, by contact with our Data Protection Manager at the address shown at the beginning of this policy.